- Extracurricular activities are those activities which are not the components of academic curriculum but an integral part of educational environment.
- Nuclear Farewell comprises of playing, painting, singing, debate, dance, acting & drama, music, social services, cultural activities etc.
- Students suffer from lots of stress & strain. Cultural programs are useful to relieve stress & strain. In other words, Cultural programs develop positive attitude towards life.
- These activities helps to develop creativity and artistic talents among students.
- It Strengthens their Self Confidence and helps them to enhance the all-round personality to strongly face the turbulent road of the future